Yoga exercises are beneficial to the very core, a fact known by all. They are easy and can be done at home or at the park or anywhere comfortable. You don’t need any heavy equipment or anything as such. Yoga has been trending amongst the masses from quite some time and it deserves the fame. Men, women, children, old or anyone, these exercises have helped everyone. Be it your chest, legs, or even certain diseases, it can cure anything and help you in staying healthy.
Here is a list of 6 yoga exercises that will help any women in getting a firmer bust!
1. Bhujangasana (Cobra)
Bhujangasana or Cobra is beneficial for shoulders, stomach, lungs, and chest as this yoga stretches your body. Browny points being the tightening of your rear. Women can easily practice this.
1. Lie down flat on the mat on your stomach. Keep your feet straight with your toes pressed to the mat.2.Now, place your hands on the mat in such a way that there is shoulder length distance between them.
2.Now, place your hands on the mat in such a way that there is shoulder length distance between them.
3. Slowly lift your body and press your hands into the mat simultaneously. Make sure your arms are slightly bent.
4. Relax your shoulders and let them drop away from your ears.
5.Make sure your back is relaxed and stomach, properly stretched.
6. Lengthen your neck and thereby your spine by shifting your gaze slightly upwards.
7. Take deep breaths, let your chest feel the stretch.
8. Once exhaled, let your body get back to its normal state. Repeat the yoga couple of more time. This is one of the many easy exercises available.
2. Chakrasana (Wheel pose)
Not many yoga exercises help in circulation. It even helps in case of digestion for men and women alike.
1. Lie down on the mat on your back. Keep your legs bent and feet, close to your back.
2. Keep your hands on either side of your head at shoulder width.
3. Raise your hips by keeping your feet hip-distant apart.
4. Let your chest and stomach get stretched.
5. Let your arms get completely stretched and stay in the position for 30 seconds.
6. Lower your body and get back to normal position.
3. Ustrasana (Camel pose)
Like Chakrasana, Camel pose is one of the few exercises for men and women that helps in circulation issues.
1. Get on your knees, kneel and keep your back straight.
2. This yoga might be a bit tricky but it helps a lot. Stretch your hands behind you and grab hold either of your heels. That is left heel with the left hand and right heel with the right hand.
3. Now, lean back, bend your back and open your knees slightly.
4. Stay in the position for 30 seconds or so.
5. Get back to normal by slowly releasing your body.
4. Virabhadrasana 2 (Warrior 2)
A yoga perfect for women to get firmer and tight chest muscles. Also, one of few great exercises for those suffering from back problems.
1. Stand in a wide side lunge position.
2. Now, slowly turn your right foot 90 degrees towards out.
3. Take a deep breath and raise your arms to your shoulder’s height. Relax.
4. Lower your body forward, bend your right knee. Make sure your hips are even.
5. Turn your head towards your right hand. Breathe for 4-5 times in the said position.
6. Get back to normal by bringing both the foot together and arms lowered.
7. Do the above yoga with your left food. Repeat the process 7-8 times.
5. Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
Not many exercises can help women with the chest, stomach, legs, and rear. Bow pose is one such yoga
1. Lie flat on the mat on your stomach with your forehead touching the mat. Keep your feet at hip-width distance and toes, pressed into the mat.
2. Now, raise your legs up by bending at the knees. Once done, grab your feet by making your hands reach the back.
3.Breathe in and out slowly. Let your stomach feel the tension and the stretch.
4. Lift your body, keeping your head and neck straight.
5. Slowly relax your body and get back to normal.
6. Trikonsana (Triangle pose)
One of best exercises available for women to get firmer breasts, tight muscle thighs and a perfect hip shape.
1. Start by being in an upright position with hands close and in front of your chest. Jump outwards, straddling your legs as wide as is comfortable and holding your arms outstretched. Make sure your feet are parallel to each other.
2. Turn your left foot 90 degrees away from the center.
3. Now, stretch your left arms upwards and leave your right arm outstretched and suspended.
4. Lower your body and bend sideways till your left arm touches your left shin.
5. Make sure your right arm is stretched high in the air.
6. Turn your head and face your right thumb.
7. Now, get back to an upright position with your feet parallel to each other.
8. Do the same on your right side.