Everyone gets a headache. Usually, headaches are irritating, annoying and painful. But these headaches sometimes go away on their own and they don’t harm us a lot. But you should never ignore them because a long-time headache can cause severe problems on health and body.
So we have listed down what your headache type tells about your health! Check yours!
1. Whenever we get a headache, we usually ignore them. When a headache usually happens to your body, it might be not functioning well or it will be warning you about something more harmful.
2. There is a common headache which is known as a migraine. It is the most common type of a headache. First, it starts off a dull pain and later on it gets converted to severe pain.
3. A Headache can also be a warning sign of stroke, aneurysm, brain tumor and internal bleeding in the brain. In the rarest cases, your arteries and veins might not be connected properly.
4. An unbearable pain that suddenly occurs is known as ‘Thunderclap Headache’. If it goes away after a minute then it’s okay and if not then it can be a serious issue as internal bleeding in the brain.
5. If you do any physical activity and after that, you get a headache then this may be the sign of a brain tumor or an aneurysm. Blurred vision and slurred speech can also be the symptoms.
And if you get a headache after a head injury then it may be the sign of brain damage or concussion. You must treat this immediately.